Database and Middleware Enterprise Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Enterprise Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DATABASE AND MIDDLEWARE ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
ONSITE JOB LOCATION: Tampa, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-time only
TRAVEL: up to 30%travel
INTERVIEW TYPE: PHONE & SKYPE
COMPENSATION: Base Salary + Benefits + Bonus
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or related field equivalent
* Reside in Tampa, FL. or willing to re-locate to Tampa, FL.
* Available to travel when required
* 10+ years of experience in Database & Middleware technologies with hand on technical implementation experience of IT infrastructure projects (e.g., MDM, database migrations, Big Data (Analytics), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Messaging)
* 5+ years of Technical Architect and/or database engineering and design experience in Microsoft SQL Server DB
* 3+ years of experience working with NoSQL server databases (e.g., MangoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
* 5+ years of experience in designinNg and architecting middleware solutions, preferably in one or more major application suites (i.e. WebSphere, WebMethods, WebLogic, JBoss, etc.)
* 5+ years of experience in standard Java development and system architectures
* Excellent presentation, business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Experienced in presenting at IT industry forums and conferences (i.e., whitepapers and case studies)
* Should have delivered at least 4 large scale IT infrastructure projects for Enterprises with large IT infrastructure with direct architectural accountabilities for execution and delivery
* Possesses good knowledge of various other IT Infrastructure technologies (Data Center Services, Cross Functional Services like Tools & processes, Virtualization, Disaster recovery etc.,)
* Excellent ability to elicit customer requirements, define limits to project scope and develop / review / approve Statement of works
* Exposure working in a global delivery model leveraging offshore locations
* Prior presales or consulting experience
* Advanced certifications in Database & Middleware technologies (e.g., IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS)
* Experience with database management in Cloud