This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: DATACAP DEVELOPER
LOCATION: RALEIGH, NC
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
The client is seeking an Expert Level Datacap Developer Resource for an . This position will be working on the Enterprise Document and Imaging Management Project; Proficient in IBM Datacap edition 9.0 / 8.1 and all the available components; Develop and Code Applications in Datacap 9.0 to Scan, automate data recognition, data extraction, Verification and Export; Design and development using a combination of .Net technologies , C# and PL SQL; Configure and refine automated recognition and extraction modules in Datacap; Proficient in Application builder with FastDoc and Datacap Studio; Configure the Tasks and Rulesets in the Datacap Taskmaster and Rule Runner; Proficient in the concepts of Document Hierarchy, Fingerprints and Task profiles; Experience in configuring Datacap Navigator; Develop and maintain custom actions; Integration with the ECM repositories like CM8 and SharePoint; Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on Datacap and Data Recognition.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology and equivalent work experience - Required 7 years
* Experience translating requirements into technical design specifications, coding components, unit testing, code reviews, and change management - Required 7 Years
* Knowledge and experience of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), product development methodologies, database design concepts - Required 7Years
* Experience in programming languages like C#, ASP.Net, PL SQL and VB Script - Required 7 Years
* Experience in IBM Datacap Implementation (Datacap Version 9.0 or 8.1), maintenance and support - Required 7 Years
* Experience in Imaging and document recognition (ICR / OCR, bar code recognition and OMR) development - Required 7 Years
* Experience in XSLT / XML and web services - Required 7 Years
* Experience in administering and supporting all Imaging systems (IBM Datacap and Task Master Capture) - Required 7Years
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems - Required 7 Years
* Strong working knowledge of office applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, Visio, and PowerPoint) - Required 7 Years
* Written and verbal communications must be clear and concise and achieve intended objectives - Required 7 Years
* Problem Diagnosis skills [i.e., discovery, replication, troubleshooting, resolution, verification, communication and/or escalation as required] - Required 7 Years
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks - Required 7 Years
* Able to problem solve independently as well as part of a team - Required 7 Years