Datapower Administrator - Contract - Onsite Interviews Only
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
If interested in the below role please apply to email@example.com and include the following:
Target Pay Rate:
Do you work w2 or C2C:
Availability to start a new project:
Our client is currently looking for an Expert Datapower Administrator with a strong Java Background.
This client will go right to an onsite interview in Boston - this project should last 3 years (initial work order is for 8 months)
* Proactively manage the IBM Datapower applications.
* Proactively analysis, proposes, and implements improvements to Datapower applications, services, and process.
* Develop new applications on the IBM Datapower.
* Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower firmware.
* Test, validate, and upgrade the IBM Datapower versions.
* Self-education through forums, social media, online training, vendor briefings all new techniques, capabilities, and functions of the Datapower.
* Active advisor and architect of Datapower services to customer architects.
* Technical engineer with experience for medium scale, cross organizational based projects.
* Thorough understanding of IP networking and security concepts.
* Through understanding of IBM Datapower * expert level.
* Critical trouble shooting and diagnostic skills to resolve technical issues.
* Understanding of use and implementation of Package based Software solutions.
* Medium understanding of SQL.
* Thorough understanding of use and implementation of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to manage and deliver on multiple threads within aggressive timelines and shifting priorities.
* Hands on experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Advanced knowledge of Java
* Expert knowledge and skills supporting Web Services and XML. Successfully complete major integration with applications.
* Expert knowledge and skills supporting of REST and SOAP services. Successfully complete major integration with applications.
* Expert knowledge and skills supporting IdP integration with applications and Datapower. Successfully complete major integration with applications.
* Experience building cross platform web based solutions.
* Excellent design, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
* Expert knowledge and skills supporting open standards and experience in using open source solutions and tools are highly desired.
* Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with other team members, customers, vendors, and consultants.
* B.S from United States based university, Computer Science.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.