This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
THIS IS DINESH WORKING WITH SAXON GLOBAL. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR A DATASTAGE DEVELOPER.
JOB TITLE : DATASTAGE DEVELOPER
LOCATION : ROANOKE, VA
DURATION : 18 MONTHS
The Clients team is in need of a DataStage developer. As of now we only need them from when they start until the end of 2016, but there is a possibility that there could be more work in 2017. Here is the job description/qualification we are looking for. It would be expected that this person be onsite here at the corporate office.
* 3 or more years of experience in Developing Supporting on IBM DataStage including creating/modifying jobs and sequencers
* Experience with Oracle Connector
* Experience with multiple versions of IBM DataStage including v8.5, v8.7 v9.1
* Experience with support for 24/7 batch jobs
* Experience working and developing in an Agile Environment with business analysts, PMs, developers, architects business partners/product owners
* Ability and Passion to develop efficient, scalable high performing code on schedule
* Ability to understand the business and the data
* Ability to act independently and provide technical leadership within the realms of Business Intelligence Data Warehousing
* Strong SQL experience
* Innovate to find better means of achieving the goals of 24x7 availability and top performance
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Experience in multiple OS DB platforms
* Problem-solving skills
* Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL