- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Day Off Relief Operator 1st Shift
Define the roles and Resposibilities of Day Off Relief Operator
This procedure applies to day off relief operators in bread area.
* Relief operator is responsible for filling in days off and PTO for employees. Must be able to learn and perform all the roles on the production floor.
3.0 ROLE OF RELIEF OPERATOR
3.1 Mixer Operator
* Document all lot codes and temperatures in MII system and on paperwork.
* Ensure all scaling of hand adds and verify all amounts through the Shick system.
* Write any required information on the QA paper work
* Ensure proper dough development and report any issues that can affect the dough consistency.
3.2 Fritsch Operator
* Responsible for all aspects of the Fritsch line. (weights, lengths, and overall operation of the line.)
* Must fill all flour dusters and keep area clean and free of flour and debris.
* Fill out any paperwork or information needed in MII at proper interval.
* Inform supervisor of any mechanical or product issue immediately.
3.3 CQC OPERATOR
* Ensure proper recipe is loaded into De La Ballina
* Monitor sticks as they travel down conveyor system to the CP, through the CQC and box filler hopper.
* Monitor empty cases as they feed the box filler.
* Clear any stick jams at entrance to the CQC and in the box filler area.
* Periodically check flights to monitor for any hard plastic breakage and report to supervision if any is seen.
* When observing a trend of out of spec product rejection, report to supervisor and/or Fritsch operator so adjustment of dough stick can be made prior to freezing.
* When clearing a rejection bin, operator will use measuring tool to verify if stick is a true reject or one that needs to be rerun through the CQC.3.4 Palletizer Operator
* Responsible for the operation of box maker, bag inserter, label machine and palletizing robot.
* Communicate any machinery or packing material issues to supervisor.
* Ensure proper entry of inventory into SAP system.
* 3.5 General responsibilities
* Keep entire area clean and organized throughout the day.
* Operator is responsible for a clean and safe workstation.
* Take lunches and breaks on time.
* Follow the direction of the Team Leader
* Responsible for rapid changeovers. If needed
* Responsible for wearing uniform on daily basis.
* Responsible for wearing correct shoes on daily basis.
* Report equipment issues to both the Production Supervisor and Maintenance.
* Maintain good communication with all other areas.
* Notify the supervisor of any given issue immediately
* Do not leave area without notifying supervisor.
* Follow GMP policies and procedures at all times.
* Inform Supervisor of any deviations of the process immediately to obtain and follow proper action.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* (No supplies, gloves, hairnets, beard nets, or tools should be left on top of the equipment at any given time.)
* Physical Requirements: Required to consistently lift 50 lbs or more through out the shift. Required to bend, stoop, walk and lift through out the shift.
* Other duties as assigned.
Production supervisor is responsible for the Day off relief operator s compliance
5.0 TRAINING AND EDUCATION
6.0 PPE REQUIRED
Bump hat, hairnets, beard nets, ear plugs, safety glasses, gloves and steel toe shoes.
7.0 REVIEW FREQUENCY
8.0 DOCUMENT CONTROL
9.0 REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
10.0 CORRECTIVE ACTION STEPS
List reference documents or links to references. Must include references to the BRC and SQF standard for FSQA programs. Standards shall be listed in the reference section of each program.
Typical Work Schedule: 6 am - 2 pm
Austin, Texas, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.