Dealer Account Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Sales and Customer Service professional.
Knowledge and understanding of auction top performers and under performers.
Expertise in all Manheim products and services.
Expertise and general knowledge in Manheim operating locations.
Expertise and knowledge of all Cox Automotive wholesale solutions.
Knowledge of Salesforce utilization as a selling tool and as informational resource.
Ability to consult and provide solutions for all Manheim and Cox Automotive customers (i.e. Franchise, Wholesale, Independent etc )
Auction location facilitator of Dealer Training and Education
Awareness and implementation of the Manheim Sales Cycle
Key Partners (Communication):
Field Sales Reps
Dealer Services Manager
Dealer Services Coordinator
General Managers, Assistant General Sales Managers
Cox Automotive Umbrella (Next Gear, Deal Shield, Auction Genius, etc )
Daily Responsibilities Day in the Life :
Clock In Hourly Employee
Open Salesforce and complete all open items/tasks
Review e-mails and telephone messages for follow up and completion
Pull daily reports to include, (but not limited to)
o VCF monitor inventory status
o Pre-sale inventory report - marketing opportunities
o Missing Floors reports Dealer education promote Best Practices
Follow up with specific dealers on number requests and dealer performance.
o Attain Qualified Floor prices
Pre-sale Walk the Inventory
o Staging vehicles prior to sale to maximize exposure
o Sale ready Selling Frontline Services
Post-sale Walk the Inventory
o Sales opportunities Frontline services CR s, etc
o Listing no sales
o Dealer education and Best Practices discussions
Pre-planned targeting of accounts for auction day conversations
focused on improving conversion rate and improved customer experience, collaboration with account owner may be necessary.
Monitor lane activity and view select vehicles runs, noting and identifying Best
Practice opportunities and products and service up-sales
Utilizing the offer management tool Negotiate conditional sales IF s
Up-sell CR s to those that did not sell -load onto OVE
Attend Webinars/group calls as part of further education
Continuing education and review of Manheim products/services to prepare demo s as needed.
Utilize Salesforce data to create targeted marketing plans that drive results
Home operating location - location customer focus including all dealer customers.
Geography as far reaching as operating location customer place of business.
Compensated on auction goal attainment
* Must have a valid driver s license.
* Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
* Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner and effectively recommend additional products and services.
* Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
* Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
* Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
* High School, GED or Vocational School Diploma required, Bachelor s degree preferred.
* 2 - 4 years Auction experience or 3 - 5 years dealership experience strongly preferred.
* Previous experience in sales or sales support.
Primary Location:US-OH-Hamilton-4969 Muhlhauser Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor