Dealer Performance Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DescriptionIt's an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it's scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION WITH THE THE PREFERRED LOCATION IS DALLAS OR HOUSTON TX.
The Xtime Dealer Performance Consultant (DSC) position is responsible for providing client facing program management, as well as, in-dealership consulting activities regarding specific enterprise accounts or regionally based customers.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* This position will interface directly with one of our OE clients in addition to the dealerships.
* Provide customer relationship management as primary point of contact during all implementation phases of Xtime s product(s)
* Conduct in-dealership consultative efforts to ensure Xtime product(s) are configured to customer processes
* Assist in the training of various functionality afforded to enterprise customers through Xtime s product(s) as requested
* Provide L2/L3 technical support to enterprise customers as requested
* Provide accurate customer status reports identifying tasks completed and action items
* Act as an enterprise customer and dealership advocate within Xtime
* Ability to travel approximately 50% although exact amount may vary, travel consists of in market and overnight
* Ability to manage and track travel requirements in compliance with enterprise customer guidelines
* At least 3 years Automotive Industry experience within an OE (e.g. Chrysler, GM, Volkswagen, Nissan, Hyundai, etc.), dealer group(s), regional group(s), dealership(s), and/or industry vendor(s) to previously listed entities
* Demonstrated success in behavioral and process change within teams of automotive technicians strongly preferred
* Comprehensive variable and fixed operations understanding of Dealership processes with regard to operational readiness within both the enterprise and dealership
* At least 1 year working directly with dealerships; preferably in an advisory or account management capacity
* Working knowledge of one or more DMS systems (desirable)
* Experience with software systems and processes related to software operation such as planning and problem tracking software, and issue resolution processes
* Account and/or Client Management experience with proven track record of operational objectives consistently attained
* Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology and basic understanding of web-based systems
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
* Sensitivity and patience when working with customers
* Organization and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
* Ability to work nearly autonomously
* Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
* Ability to travel approximately 75% although exact amount may vary, travel consists of in market and overnight. But then towards the bottom for travel it list
Primary Location:US-TX-Dallas-1 Lincoln Centre
Other Locations:US-TX-Houston-1990 Post Oak Blvd, US-TX-Austin-701 Brazos St, US-TX-Austin-500 San Marcos St, US-TX-Houston-9605 Galveston Rd, US-TX-Houston-8215 Kopman Dr, US-TX-Dallas-5400 LBJ Fwy, US-TX-Dallas-5333 W Kiest Blvd, US-TX-Austin-305 S Congress Ave, US-TX-Austin-10415 Morado Circle, US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr Ste 500, US-TX-San Antonio-2042 Ackerman Rd, US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr, US-TX-Houston-14450 West Rd, US-TX-Houston-800 Brisbane St, US-TX-Austin-10415 Morado Cir
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time