Deli Associate - Closes 8.13.12
Giant Carlisle - Plumsteadville, PAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Giant Carlisle Giant Carlisle
- Plumsteadville, PA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Task 1. The Associate makes sandwiches, rollups, grinders and wraps, labels, and puts them into the display case.
Task 2. The Associate mixes, rolls, adds ingrededients for pizza, starts up the pizza oven, puts the pizza into the oven to cook, removes and cuts the pizza, serves the pizza to customers.
Task 3. The Associate waits on customers, cuts/slices meat or cheese, serves out deli food into containers, weighs and labels the items.
Task 4. The Associate carries cases of chicken/turkey to work table, puts chicken on roasting spit, puts spits into roasting oven, roasts chicken, wraps/labels the chicken. The Associate cleans roaster, dumps the oil and takes the oil to the rear of the store.
Task 5. The Associate carries cases of chicken parts to work table, dips chicken in batter, fills the fryer basket with chicken and fries the chicken, wraps/labels the fried chicken. The Associate adds oil, cleans the fryer when necessary.
Task 6. The Associate breaks down and cleans specified equipment every 4 hours.
Task 7. The Associate carries cases of turkeys, puts turkeys into pans and cook the turkeys in the convection oven.
Task 8. The Associate changes the CO2 tanks or syrup tanks at dispensers when necessary.
Task 9. The Associate uses wipes, brooms, hoses, squeegees, mop/pail, cleaners and sanitizers to clean, wash, rinse, and sanitize implements, equipment, cases, floors, and counters.
Task 10. The Associate performs records keeping funtions as assigned by Department Manager.
Task 11. The Associate tracks and records loss.Essential Skills
- Must be US citizen or legal alien.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
- Should have keyboarding skills.