This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 3/14/2017
Global Partners LP
A deli clerk is responsible for the daily operations of the stores deli, ensuring a high level of sanitation, store appearance and customer service while adhering to company policies and procedures.
* Store and deli opening and closing
* Complete required daily paperwork
* Maintain high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
* Order and receive merchandise utilizing inventory ordering guidelines
* Implement all company promotional initiatives
* Ensure a quality buying experience for all customers
* Assist in monthly inventory count
* Control inventory variations to 1% of sales or less
* Maintain image standards set forth and image surveys
* Report and Review all environment, maintenance issues and unusual occurrences to the proper authority as well as management personnel
* Safely operate a deep fryer, pizza oven, sharp knives and other culinary tools as needed
* Attend mandatory meetings
* Ability to communicate with associates and guests
* Ability to count, read and write accurately to complete required paperwork
* Other duties assigned by Store Manger
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Flexibility to work weekend, holiday and/or evening shifts and assist other locations as needed
* Must have reliable transportation and valid driver s license
* Frequent bending, reaching, lifting of 1 to 15 lbs
* Be able to lift up to 25lbs on occasion
* Reaching above shoulder height and bending below waist
* Be able to freely access all areas of the store
* Move quickly around store
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.