This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/5/2016
Eden Prairie, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONDELIVERY ANALYST
* We are hiring for a start date for 2017 graduates
Datalink has a clear vision for growth, a penchant for successful execution, and a robust, comprehensive portfolio of data center services and solutions. We enable our customers to transform their data centers to become more efficient, manageable, and responsive to evolving business demands.
Datalink successfully delivers projects that provide business agility and cost efficiency while strengthening business and IT alignment. Doing so demands exceptional talent from our workforce. We support and nurture our talented team, working to expand their capabilities and provide an environment for individual growth. Whatever the role, ideas are encouraged and rewarded.
If you want to transform your career, fulfill your potential, and be acknowledged for your contributions, then Datalink is where you belong.
Candidate will serve as an Analyst for Datalink consulting projects. These projects may range in size from small-to-medium sized stand-alone projects or components of a much larger project encompassing multiple enterprise data centers. The Analyst will provide support to project teams and be accountable for deliverables.
THE ANALYST WILL ALSO:
* Conduct research and analysis including mathematical models, technical models or industry research
* Support and perform data storage implementations and validations and platform-to-platform data migrations
* Assist with development of new practice related materials
* Develop and/or assist in activities to prepare final deliverables
* Establish credibility with the customer; interfaces with customers related to specific work efforts and deliverables
* Follows priorities appropriately; ensure that work products are delivered in a timely manner and of the highest quality
* Interact with other Datalink organizations, as necessary, during engagement related tasks
* Works towards project plans and follows communication plans
* Support day-to-day project delivery activities
All positions require excellent verbal and written communication skills, between both the customer and all levels within the organization. Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required.
* Bachelors Degree with UP to 2 years of industry experiences (IT industry preferred), OR, equivalent experience of 4 years related industry experience in lieu of degree
* Skilled in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate risk/issues/actions/decisions across organizations, levels and within a team
* Strong influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
* Ability to work independently while still following proper procedures
* Ability to multitask in a highly complex, fast paced environment
* Must be a team player and willing to help others as needed to make the team/release successful
* All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
* ABILITY TO TRAVEL UP TO 70% OF THE TIME. (TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS VARY BY PROJECT, WHICH COULD BE MORE OR LESS THAN 70%)
LOCATIONS Major Metro areas
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
All offers of employment with Datalink are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Datalink Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.