Delivery Analyst - Entry Level 9/9/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for your ideas to change the health and human services community, as well as improve the lives of millions yearly* Netsmart is innovating rapidly, building solutions that break down the barriers between health and human services providers, academia, research organizations, partners, and consumers. Being a Netsmart Solutionary means being a part of a cutting-edge, fast-growing, dynamic team pushing the boundaries of healthcare.
Ignite your career with us today!
The Delivery Analyst is a crucial member of our implementation team, working to customize Netsmart s Electronic Health Record (EHR) software for clients. Associates in this role collaborate with clients while troubleshooting and assisting in improving solution functionality while working in both an office environment as well as remotely at a client site. You will work in conjunction with other consulting members, as well as designated client representatives, on a daily basis. Exceptional communication skills and eagerness to learn are critical traits of a Delivery Analyst. If you re ready for a challenge in a fast-paced, energetic, start-up like environment, we want you!
* Ability to travel and work remotely up to 80% of the time (based on project requirements)
* Ability to work overtime and irregular hours if necessary
* Basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite or other applications)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and being comfortable presenting to audiences
* Demonstrates achievement in academics, internships, co-ops, or other work experience (preferably involving business, clinical, analytical, and/or technical coursework)
* BA/ BS degree in MIS, IS, IT or Business
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care. To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.