This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
Trinity Services Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Job Functions:
* Responsible for the daily commissary duties at the County Jail, to include:
* Collect and process completed order forms
* Delivery of commissary orders
* Resolve and respond to all inmate commissary grievances
* Ensure all credited product is returned back into inventory properly
* Maintain an open relationship and act as a liaison between our company and the County Jail staff.
* Assist in all aspects of training, scheduling and disciplining commissary delivery help.
* Ensure all delivery staff know and follow the jail rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Process weekly time sheets for submission to payroll for commissary delivery help.
* Assist delivery driver uploading the truck and moving loaded commissary carts to storage site, carts can be in excess of 100 lbs and are moved through long hallways approximately 100 yards.
* Sorts and places commissary items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to the predetermined sequence which entails long stretches of standing and lifting.
* Reports all damaged or defective materials or questionable conditions to the Service Center Supervisor or Manager.
* Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Excellent organizational and customer service skills
* Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels in a professional manner
* Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly
* Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations
* Ability to work in a correctional environment
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
* At least one (1) year prior warehouse experience preferred
* Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs)
* Must have a valid motor vehicle operator s permit (driver s license)
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision
* Possess the emotional stamina to function under pressure in a fast moving atmosphere and complete daily operational duties
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
We participate in E-Verify