This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Delivery Consultant, Consulting will be responsible for providing solution knowledge, implementation methodology experience and process design to client teams and projects representing their domain of expertise. The Delivery Consultant will be responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the Delivery Analysts on the team and making contributions to their respective solution community.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides solution knowledge and troubleshooting services in complex client environments.
* Provides gap analysis and process redesign recommendations.
* Assists client and project team in current state analysis of department workflows.
* Provides design oriented event support.
* Prepares/plans for file build, testing and conversion project tasks.
* Participates in continuous learning opportunities to grow solution expertise.
* Takes an active part in driving their career development and growth.
* Contributes to team financial and operational objectives by maximizing efficiency and billability.
* Develops and improves implementation methodology by contributing to and leveraging recommended practices and supporting project collateral.
Recommends and implements solutions to client needs. Key skills include: change management, business understanding, effective communication of status updates of tasks to appropriate client and Netsmart project team members, client relationship development at the appropriate level between Netsmart and the client, analytical skills with the capability to apply logic to solve problems, effective interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with others, verbal and written communication skills with a strong orientation towards customer service.
Strong leadership and adaptability, with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems. Ability to gain an understanding of Netsmart s Plexus implementation methodologies and execute accordingly. Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results. Ability to maintain focus and while handling multiple tasks. Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills.
* Four year college degree
* Minimum of one year as a Delivery Analyst or similar experience
* Fluent in English
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to travel and work remotely up to 25%
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.
Ignite your career today!