- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Kemps is a subsidiary of Dairy Farmers of America(DFA).
The Driver provides services to large grocery stores, convenience stores, nursing homes, schools, hospitals and more. Drivers may operate a straight truck and/or a tractor trailer. They are accountable for high standards of outstanding customer service and are expected to communicate frequently to their peers, supervisors, and others as necessary.
* We expect our drivers to represent our Company professionally and respectfully.
* Safe driving and delivery functions at assigned locations
* Maintain exceptional customer service standards
* Present a professional, safe, and clean truck
* Required to maintain all log and trip records according to company policy and DOT guidelines.
* Based on route design will load and unload product as required at designated stops (2 wheel cart and/or pallet jacket), may include stocking and ordering of product. (Varies from route to route)
* Must be fully aware and accountable to ALL Federal Motor Carrier Regulations
* Acknowledgement and follow through on maintenance needs for all assigned vehicles
* Attendance required at company and sponsored training sessions and meetings
* Driver appearance must be professional and follow company guidelines
* Other duties as assigned