Delivery Manager ( eCommerce )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOptomi, LLC in partnership with one of the largest independent suppliers is seeking a Delivery Manager (eCommerce) for their Charlotte, NC location.
The Delivery Manager will manage support related aspects of the eCommerce platform, including but not limited to functional and technical designs and implementation
WHAT THE RIGHT PROFESSIONAL WILL ENJOY!
* Opportunity to advance into a Director role
* Opportunity to work with a group where the CEO is vested in the growth of e-commerce
* Opportunity to work for an industry leader in the US with expansion in Canada.
* An established company with financial stability and competitive benefits.
* Organization full of great people focused on collaboration and team building.
* Flexibility and amazing PTO!
* 8+ years of professional experience as an IT Manager, Solutions Manager, and/or Delivery Manager.
* Experience managing 10+ direct reports (developers, Bas, etc)
* Ability to translate technical initiatives to Business partners/leadership in layman terms.
* Some level of prior eCommerce, mobile, or selling website experience
* SAP Hybris experience is a plus!
* Understand end-to-end business processes and existing business applications to evaluate how new project requirements impact those processes and ensure integrity throughout the entire process
* Manage a team of developers, BAs, etc to effectively handle Tier III eCommerce maintenance and support.
* Work with Business Partners to effectively communicate issues, advancements, etc.
* Handle escalation issues in a timely and efficient manner.
* Maintain a legacy and SAP Hybris eCommerce site relative to the end user.