Delphi Software Engineer
For this position, the Software Developers are responsible for the design, development, documentation and implementation of software for new and existing programs using Delphi. They will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner. They are expected to be able to own the solution to complex software problems/needs from design to delivery.
* Designs, modifies, implements, and documents software application changes.
* Tests and supports applications internally and externally.
* Participates and leads others in analysis, design, testing, and review processes.
* Provides estimations of work based on requirements.
* Writes product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
* Leads implementation teams; Provides leadership of small to medium size projects; collaborates with product managers and other cross-functional team members.
* Evaluates third-party products and specifications.
* Maintains responsibility of assigned tasks by using experience/knowledge of environment to make design/development decisions.
* Provides feedback to peer performance reviews.
* Responsible for technology in a given work area.
* Educates others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise.
* Works under the supervision of an Engineering Manager.
* Provides development level support for assigned products and projects throughout the development lifecycle.
* Other job related duties as assigned.
Formal education level:
Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services