Demand Generation & Revenue Marketing Paid Search & Project Management Engagement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONM SQUARED ENGAGEMENT DESCRIPTION
DEMAND GENERATION & REVENUE MARKETING
PAID SEARCH & PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENGAGEMENT
Do you have proven Project Management experience Channel Partners experience A minimum of 5 plus years' experience in the 'Paid' e-commerce industry and strong Paid Search experience - holding accountability End to End Do you have expert level experience with Google AdWords as well as strong analytical and strong quantitative and problem solving skills and comfortable with large data sets Then this project is for you!
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search & Project Management consultant that will join our team and work in partnership with our client, a large high tech organization, and within their Demand Generation and Revenue Marketing group to deliver on the execution of paid search strategies and campaigns to continue to drive partner customer revenue growth. The consultant will work with multiple cross functional stakeholders in a project management capacity to determine execution plans and ensure follow-through for providing recommendations and working on solutions and delivery. These efforts at a strategic and execution level will drive to ensure Paid Search maximum efficiency, effectiveness and performance improvement.
KEY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
* Develop and manage paid search campaigns with key partners and stakeholders
* Assess and re-frame campaigns where required, to align to partner solution selling strategy
* Provide consulting recommendations / solutions and ideas to continually improve campaign performance
* Ensure continual client/partner satisfaction by promoting an exceptional level of follow-up in communication, accurate results in deliverables, and actionable recommendations.
* Identify priority / execution schedule for campaign strategy changes
* Synthesize content to extrapolate key messaging for campaigns
* Daily management of demand generation marketingcampaigns including testing, landing page optimization, etc.
* Manage front comfortable with large data sets
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams
* Ability to ask the right questions, and gain consensus on difficult issues
* Highly collaborative team player, ability to build relationships, trust and credibility from the outset
* Works effectively with cross-functional teams
* Ability to influence, negotiate and navigate with various levels of stakeholders
The project is expected to be a yearlong. The consultant would be ideally based onsite at our client's location in San Jose.