Demand Generation Technologist 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver Colorado is a fast-growing demand generation agency with proven success in driving business impact through an integrated demand gen methodology. This integrated demand gen approach includes lead generation, marketing automation-based email marketing tools, CRM, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is to dramatically improve our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we've filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who together have shaped a new model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
DEMAND GENERATION TECHNOLOGIST
As a core member of our Technology Team, you hold the keys to making our clients' revenue dreams come true! Your talent with the modernmarketing automation platforms and ability to perfectly execute targeted campaigns will be critical to your success. So, do you want to challenge your brain EVERY day Do you get your energy from working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team who gets rewarded for their results If you are serious about making your mark and having fun at the same time we should talk!
HOW YOU MIGHT SPEND YOUR DAY:
* Solving difficult and complex problems every day
* Owning the development, testing, and deployment of multi-touch, multi-channelcampaigns using marketing automation platform software. We're talking enterprise grade - big time stuff that you can be proud of
* Providing high-value technology consulting services to our clients - Salesforce.com solution design and execution, data services, technology recommendations, and more!
* Lending a hand with the buildout of elegant, mobile-first landing pages, emails, websites, and interactive content in HTML and CSS
* Supporting your account team with job estimation, creation/expression of requirements, interface design, and QA services
* Cutting loose with a joke to break up an intense day
* Working with your team to absolutely delight your clients so that they tell everyone how awesome we are!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
* An undergraduatedegree in web design, development or marketingtechnology
* At least 4years of experience as a marketing-focused web developer with a luscious portfolio of conversion-based emails and landing pages.
* Expert level CRM and Marketing Automation platform experience that will include a strong subset of the following: Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Eloqua.
* Strong web development skills including HTML5, CSS3, WordPress and other CMS platforms
* Obsessive attention to detail with the ability to follow, create, document and express detailed processes, especially naming conventions, coding standards, and workflow documentation.
* Proven experience developing email templates/campaigns for cross-platform/device audiences.
* Experience with responsive design principles and samples to show us
* A crazy passion for modernmarketing - you can't get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
* The ability to get this far in our bullet-heavy document and not need a double espresso!
WORKING AT ID IS PRETTY GREAT IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF:
* A clear purpose and mission: we transform the way companies grow - and transform ourselves in the process
* You want to be inspired by your co-workers: our seats are filled with smart, talented people who know how to have fun while impacting real revenue
* You like being trusted: we treat you like a grownup
* You expect to be compensated fairly and recognized for your hard work: we pay people fairly and then we recognize people with bonuses and career opportunities when they kill it
* Benefits matter to you: health, vision, dental, 401K, 3 weeks paid time off per year, flexible work schedules, and telecommuting options
* You want to work in a fast-paced, growing company: we're a technology-powered agency on the fast track to becoming a world class leader in our field- we love and need digital natives
* Culture matters to you: we have values and genuinely work to embody them every day. We're not perfect, but we're authentic, open, honest and we genuinely care.