This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Direct and manage the global demand management team and the process which provides forecasts of anticipated demand to the Company for Sales & Operations Planning and Master Scheduling. Location flexible.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Oversee creation and maintenance of anticipated global demand forecasts by Demand Managers on a monthly basis for all Appliance product families, gpl s and items.
* Assist in the MRP code and stocking strategies for the GIBU; and assure adherence to guidelines by Demand Managers.
* Monitor the GIBU demand plan to actual performance on a monthly basis, which includes monitoring forecast accuracies and providing detailed input to Operations; Sales and Product Management for use at the Sales & Operations Planning meetings.
* Establish, maintain, and utilize forecasting and communications tools for accomplishing the above. (Examples Xelus, JDA, SalesForce.com, etc.)
* Assist in the development and document the assumptions, risks and opportunities supporting the GIBU demand plan.
* Organize and facilitate the Demand and Consensus Review meetings for the GIBU.
* Proactively coordinate activities with the Sales organization facilitating the sales planning process to achieve the agreed upon sales plan and attain business goals
* Active participation and attendance at various Sales and Operations planning meetings throughout monthly cycle.
* Develop and manage the Demand Management and forecasting processes, including organization design, policies, procedures, work instructions, metrics and developing organizational buy-in to the forecasts and demand plans to improve the forecast accuracy and eliminate bias.
* Assist the Demand Managers in directing opportunities for shifting customer demand or allocating shipments in situations when supply is constrained in order to maximize strategic customer service.
* Assist in negotiating solutions with customers, sales and production planning to balance supply with demand.
* Assist in the development of marketing/manufacturing strategies, policies, and objectives including: the Sales & Operations Planning policy, the Master Production Scheduling policy, customer service objectives, inventory levels, backlog/lead time objectives, and planning time fences.
* Consistent and predictable attendance.
* Understand and comply with all TE rules and regulations.
* Bachelor s Degree
* Knowledge of SAP, MRP and S&OP processes
* Master Production Scheduling, and demand management
* Knowledge of TE s products/services
* Excellent Communication skills
* Credibility throughout TE with top management,
* Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, and & support organizations.
* Knowledge of TE s manufacturing processes.
* Strong computer and analytical skills.
* Willingness to work in a global assignment
* Experience in Supply Chain Management