This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Demand Planner will be accountable for managing the demand plan on select brands, as well as generating key analytics for the broader category portfolios on an as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Generate monthly tactical consensus forecasts using Logility DP.
* Manage and clean demand planning history to ensure forecast accuracy; actively monitor and adjust SKU-DC allocation as needed (e.g., promotions, customer prioritization, recalibrations of DC network)
Work with Marketing and Sales to identify demand drivers (promotions, consumption trends), analyze historic trends, and adjust demand forecast as needed * Isolate promotion volumes and reflect in data files by SKU, warehouse, customer, and/or region as needed
* Coordinate with Supply Planning, Deployment, and Logistics to communicate key forecast changes to the supply chain
* Develop and generate analytics to help the Sr. DP Manger or DP Manager in the following areas:
Month-to-date pacing outliers
Weekly performance tracking
Innovation and/or product conversion tracking
Ad-hoc reporting as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Preferably 1-3 years of experience in Demand Planning or Supply Chain Planning.
* Experience in food manufacturing companies, and/or relevant internship experience a plus.
* A history of solid quantitative skills, generating positive returns on business performance.
* Agile learner with the ability to adapt in a dynamic cross-functional environment
* Strong Excel capabilities, including the ability to analyze large data sets, leverage pivot tables, and creating insightful reporting outputs
* Ability to work effectively and creatively in a resource lean environment
* Detail orientated, organized, reliable, resourceful with a relentless focus on outcomes
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize under pressure
* Excellent consultative skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
* Eager to learn and contribute on an accelerated learning curve
* Bachelor s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age or any other legally protected basis.