Demand and Supply Planner-L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY L\'Oreal Travel Retail Americas focuses on the Travel Retail channel across over 900 points of sale in the Americas through airports, airlines, cruise ships, border stores, and others.
This position is based out of Miami, Florida and there is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
* Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, and forecasting methods with understanding of financial and operational impacts.
* Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact effectively with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are a must
* Experience: Two to five years of experience in a Demand Planning or equivalent role.
* Knowledge: Knowledge of SAP with a strong emphasis on Demand Planning functionalities. Experience with other forecasting software tools preferred. Microsoft Office required.
* Education/Certifications: BA/BS or equivalent; MBA preferred
* Must be eligible to work in the United States
* Must be able to work full time, Monday - Friday, 40 hour week basis
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position):
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
* Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
* Manage the sales forecasts quality.
* Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
* Build the baseline forecast.
* Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
* Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
* Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
* Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimizing customer service and cost and while improving the quality of stocks.
* Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
* Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stock equations and exchange with the suppliers about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
* Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
* Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the suppliers.
* Manage stock levels in accordance with the company objectives and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans
* Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the suppliers.
* Participate to the best practices improvements
Compensation & Benefits:
* Annual gross salary + target year-end bonus based on performance
* Medical, dental, vision covered 100% for employee (spouse, family additional cost)
* Free goods program
* Vacation: 10 vacation days, 5 sick, 2 personal (prorated with 6 month waiting period for vacation) during first year of employment; 15 vacation, 5 sick, 2 personal starting second year of employment