Demo Excellence ConsultantReq-13106
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRE-SALES SOLUTION CONSULTING:
DEMO EXCELLENCE CONSULTANT
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
The Demo Excellence organization is responsible for assisting the pre-sales team win new business by engaging in high profile opportunities for both new and existing prospective customers and delivering demo assets that improve productivity of the pre-sales teams. As an individual contributor to this team you will add value throughout the demo build process in the areas of: gathering requirements, solution mapping, feature configuration, documentation and in depth product presentations to sales consultants. This is achieved through the design, creation, customization, deployment, and support of industry specific demonstration solutions across all NetSuite products.
* Collaborate closely with the pre-sales community, product management, product marketing to win new business
* Keen understanding of sales cycle, strategic product messaging, competitive intelligence, to effectively position NetSuite as solution of choice
* Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of industry leading high-impact product demonstrations
* Responsible for general release maintenance including creation of new demo scenarios, content and scripts that correspond to specific industry demo needs
* Partnering with Professional Services to drive delivery of leading practice solutions
* Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
* BA / BS / MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
* 5-7 years in a comparable pre-sales or professional consulting position supporting the sales or implementation of CRM, ERP, and/or Ecommerce applications preferred.
* Demonstrated understanding of the industry and appropriate acumen for one of the following (in priority order): retail, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, or general business.
* Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired: SAP, Oracle Fusion/e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Epicor, Infor, Sage, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Magento, Shopify
* Deep product knowledge with enterprise applications software company with the following modules required:
o B2B & B2C ecommerce and/or retail point-of-sale experience
o Items & Pricing: item types, pricing (pricing groups, pricing levels, customer-based pricing)
o Purchasing & landed cost management
o Order management
Other Desired Qualifications
* CPA or Public accounting experience
* Product knowledge with enterprise applications software company with the following modules:
o Warehouse Management: Multi-location Inventory/Bin Management & demand planning
o Manufacturing: warehouse processing, assembly items/work orders, BOM control, Manufacturing WIP, work center utilization
o Financials: GL, A/P, A/R, financial reporting
o CRM: sales force and marketing automation
o Technical: cloud architecture, master data, integration, EDI, ETL, application customization, application security, workflow/business process management
* Proven track record of commitment to customer success, delivering innovation,
* Software sales demonstration development experience
* Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
Travel: Up to 10%