Denial Auditor - A / R Collections
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: DENIAL AUDITOR- A/R COLLECTIONS
LOCATION: FRISCO, TX.
* Working in a team about 8-
* They work on IN/OUT OF NETWORK CLAIMS
* Collect on high A/R, (millions)
* Work with facility collections, professional claims (HCFA 1500's)
* Having experience in research/analyze/auditor of medical claims
* Nice to have (CPMA)
* Worked with these types of claims
* (Pathology, Sleep, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Gynecology, Pain management.)
* Must have knowledge of "insurance industry collections, guidelines, rates, policies" experince on mdical collections/insurance collection/commercial collections
* Two (2) to three (3) years experience working as a commercial medical collector in a health care environment
* Ability to work off an medical accounts aging report
* Previous proven ability to work 40 medical claims per day
* Ability to read and understand a health care contract