Dental Generalist I - (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Director, Global Operations (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
In your role as a Healthcare IT Support I-Dental Analyst, you will be responsible for efficient, accurate and swift delivery of support services to NextGen Healthcare Clients. This is the ideal job for someone wishing to enter into the dynamic field of Healthcare IT - or for the Dental practice individual who would like to work in the Healthcare IT field. The job is a best fit for someone who finds enjoyment out of quickly responding to people in need and helping them to discover (or develop) solutions to complex problems. The position absolutely requires someone who can learn quickly and build their own toolbox of solutions and skills to provide value to our clients.
* Use technical skill to analyze and take the appropriate course of action critical to the customer s operation of their database, software applications and technical configurations. Such courses of action may include further analysis and/or repair of customer database corruptions, SQL errors and/or customer performance issues.
* Exercise independent judgment to address and resolve dental application issues.
* Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise customers regarding the use of their software.
* Respond to and resolve all support issues within required service procedures and time frames via a call queue as well as making sure that follow-ups are conducted in a timely manner.
* Use discretion and determine independently whether or not a customer requires training on the use of the software and determine if such training is billable or not even if it exceeds the company s time guidelines.
* Document analysis and actions for all Support calls to assist management with resource requirements and allocations, software enhancements, customer training curriculum and factors critical to company s operation.
* Provide input to short term plans, i.e. action plans to resolve major customer problems.
* Represent the company in handling customer complaints, resolving grievances, etc.
* Must work well independently and as part of a team.
* Work shift depends on need at time of hire. The shift can be anywhere between 8:30am to 5:30pm ET or 11:30am ET to 8:30pm ET.
* May be required to be a part of an on-call rotation and carry an On Call phone
* A Minimum of 1 year of experience with software analysis and troubleshooting or similar experience.
* Broad technology background, which may include: SQL queries, development, Active Directory, performance tuning, virtualization, novice scripting or programming experience, hardware maintenance, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others
* Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school): or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication skills customer Oriented
* Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
* Experience troubleshooting medical or dental software solutions
* Knowledge of software, technologies and applications which allow people to interact with
* computers via a telephone, web or other electronic means.
* Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience, developments and trends related
* to the Customer Call Center or Support function.
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.