This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
SHIFT: 2ND & 3RD
RESPONSIBILITIES - DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
* Provide leadership direction and manage the designated department
* Coordinate production activities with production schedules to maximize production
* Keep plant manufacturing operatives informed of the current state of our business and provide information on future planning
* Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area and adhere to company 5-S Workplace Organization Program
REQUIREMENTS - DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred but not required
* Demonstrated leadership or supervisory experiencerequired, a minimum of at least three (3) years
* Knowledge of automotive qualitysystems including 8-Ds, KANBAN pull systems, and continuous improvement processes strongly desired.
* Knowledge and experience within an injection-molding environment a plus