Department of Pediatrics - Academic Coordinators 9/14/2016
University of California - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS - ACADEMIC COORDINATORS
* SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - Pediatrics
Open date: September 13th, 2016
Last review date: November 10th, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled. Final date: March 13th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
University of California, San Francisco
Department of Pediatrics
The Department of Pediatrics is now recruiting candidates for appointment within the Academic Coordinator series.
Responsibilities based on rank include:
* Academic Coordinator I has responsibilities for programs of minimal to moderate complexity and administering programs with a small staff. The individual may be involved in the generation and/or coordination of funds.
* Academic Coordinator II has responsibilities for programs of moderate complexity. The individual may coordinate a program independently with a moderately-sized staff or, in a small organization. Appointees are expected to manage the program with a great amount of independence while receiving general guidance from a faculty member, a department chair, an assistant/associate dean, or equivalent positions. Academic Coordinator II duties may include moderate involvement in the generation and/or coordinator of funds from different sources.
* Academic Coordinator III has the primary responsibilities for the administration, management, and coordination of large programs with broad and substantial complexity. Appointees are expected to fulfill their responsibilities independently. The duties of an appointee at this level may include extensive involvement in the generation and/or coordination of funds. Appointees to this level will require demonstrated superior professional ability, outstanding accomplishment in job-related activities, and the assumption of greater responsibility than typically delegated to Academic Coordinators at other levels.
Appointees in the Academic Coordinator title are in administration and will be expected to administer academic programs that provide service related to the teaching or research mission of the University. The academic program overseen by an Academic Coordinator must be fundamentally academic in nature, involving University research activities or activities requiring judgments relating to University instruction. Appointees in the Academic Coordinator title must have a professional background of academic training and/or experience. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and will continue as needed throughout the recruitment period. Salary and rank will be commensurate with the applicants experience and training.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01097
San Francisco, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://main.hercjobs.org/jobs/8457314
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
* Create an ApplicantID
* Provide required information and documents
* If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now
Questions* Contact the hiring department
Already applied* Log in to your application
The University of California, San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You have the right to an equal employment opportunity.
For more information about your rights, see the EEO is the Law Supplement.
The University of California, San Francisco is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
See our Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Annual Security Reports.