Department of Pediatrics - Specialists 9/14/2016
University of California - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS - SPECIALISTS
* SCHOOL OF MEDICINE - Pediatrics
Open date: September 13th, 2016
Last review date: November 30th, 2016
Applications received after this date will be reviewed by the search committee if the position has not yet been filled. Final date: March 13th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
University of California, San Francisco
Department of Pediatrics
The Department of Pediatrics is now recruiting candidates for appointment within the Specialist series.
* Specialists appointed at the junior rank must possess a baccalaureate degree (or equivalent degree) or at least four years of research experience (e.g., with instrumentation and research equipment, social science research methods, or creative activities).
* Specialists appointed at the Assistant rank must possess a master s degree (or equivalent degree) or five years of experience in the relevant specialization.
* Specialists appointed at the Associate rank must possess a master s degree (or equivalent degree) or five to ten years of experience in the relevant specialization.
* Specialists appointed at the full rank must possess a terminal degree (or equivalent degree) or ten or more years of experience in the relevant specialization.
Appointees in the Specialist series will be expected to engage in specialized research, professional activities and do not have teaching responsibilities. Specialists are expected to use their professional expertise to make scientific and scholarly contributions, and may participate in University and Public Service. Screening of applicants will begin immediately and will continue as needed throughout the recruitment period. Salary and rank will be commensurate with the applicants experience and training.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
Please apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01095
San Francisco, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://main.hercjobs.org/jobs/8457275
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Statement of Research (Optional)
Statement of Teaching (Optional)
Statement of Contributions to Diversity (Optional)
Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
* Create an ApplicantID
* Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now
Questions* Contact the hiring department
Already applied* Log in to your application
The University of California, San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You have the right to an equal employment opportunity.
For more information about your rights, see the EEO is the Law Supplement.
The University of California, San Francisco is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.
See our Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act Annual Security Reports.