Warehouse Logistics Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Function:The Depot Technician performs a variety of activities related to handling of clinical trial material such as storing, shipping, receiving, and mail, executing packaging and storing tasks as defined in production / packaging schedule, ensuring line coverage for the assigned packaging procedure, referencing the schedule, maintaining safe and sanitary conditions of the packaging areas including as well as execution of sanitation list and work area organization according to PAREXEL SOPs to meet cGXP requirements and the company s standards of quality, customer service, safety, productivity and confidentiality.Key Accountabilities:
- Receiving and stocking of materials.
- Prepares and distributes study documents and materials.
- All tasks related to the movement of materials.
- Routine cycle count or physical inventory on demand.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse area.
- Pick/pack and quality control of clinical trial materials according to instructions.
- Assistance and execution in re-labeling procedures.
- Assistance in clinical trial materials destruction recalls and returns, with complete accountability.
- Keeps clinical trial material inventory updated daily.
- Collects, tracks, checks and archives shipment forms and other shipment-related communications (paper based and/or electronically).QualificationsSkills:
- Knowledge of the cGXP guidance, or willingness for education in cGXP regulations.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, accuracy and detail oriented in a timely manner.
- Eager to learn.
- Has recent production or packaging experience.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to conduct business in English (written and spoken) and in local language as applicable.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Basic understanding of the drug development and regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of warehouse management software or tools.
- Able to take initiative and work independently.Education:
- High School or Vocational degree Or relevant work experience.Minimum Work Experience:
- Experience in a warehouse support.EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.