Deputy Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
CyberData Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCyberData Technologies, Inc., an established technology solution provider based in Herndon, Virginia, is looking to expand its growing team. We are an industry leader in data warehousing and business intelligence for both government and commercial clients. CyberData ranked 30th Fastest Growing Federal Contractors in Washington Technology 2008 Fast 50, and is an Inc. 500 company. Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to their professional development and growth. We provide competitive salaries, bonuses, generous benefit packages, and paid time off to balance work and personal commitments.
We are currently seeking a Deputy Program Manager for a position with our Federal client in Herndon, VA and Washington, DC
Job Location: Herndon, VA or Washington, DC
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
* Provide program management coordination, oversight, planning, and administration of major task area projects to ensure that they are completed on time and under budget at the appropriate quality and performance measures.
* Run Agile/SCRUM style management operations
* Oversee all Task Orders including high-level program management support including:
(1) assuring that project activities and deliverables are accomplished within the general scope of the task order on time,
(2) monitoring and tracking the availability of the funds for authorized work and projects,
(3) ensuring that all meetings are attended by the appropriate staff,
(4) resolving task order level management and programmatic issues,
(5) monitoring/ensuring task order performance within budget and schedule,
(6) reviewing all reports for accuracy and performing trends and performance analysis,
(7) monitoring and tracking appropriate approval procedures for the authorization of the Other Direct Costs,
(8) performing quality control and implementing quality control measures, and
(9) facilitating/maintaining effective interaction and coordination between project leads and the contractor staff.
Job Requirements (include but not limited to):
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent professional experience in Information Systems, Business, Finance or related technical or functional discipline. Minimum Experience: At least six (5) years of relevant management experience.
* At least 3 years of Oracle software development/operation management experience.
* PMP or SCRUM Master Certification required. At least three (3) years of experience interfacing and presenting to C-level executives.
* Experience using JIRA and Confluence a major plus.
Please submit your resume in Word format with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only: NO 3rd PARTY, no employment agencies. No telephone calls please.
CyberData is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CyberData Technologies, Inc.