Design Integration Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Kings Mountain International
Kings Mountain, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Design Integration Assistant Manager
Kings Mountain International, Inc. in Kings Mountain, NC, is seeking an industrial Digital Printer Operator. Kings Mountain Intl. is a manufacturing company and unique to the industry of metal processing of steel and various metals for the Laminating and Aero-space industries. We are seeking to hire a management level team member, who has a good work history in a related field!
Summary of Position: Assists in the coordination of activities related to most processes of lab and production plates. Inspects production and lab plates after each process. Assists in troubleshooting production issues. Performs a variety of tasks on computer with various related software. Research and development of inks and new technology for Print Room. Produces pressed samples for KMI and/or customers as requested. Maintains stock of materials needed for departments. Communicates with customers.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Consults with manager and reviews customer specifications to assist in developing goals, time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, etc. Creates detailed production order.
* Assists in recruitment or assignment of project personnel including assignment of duties and responsibilities and prepares status reports and keeps management, sales/customer service, and others informed of project status and related issues.
* Inspects production plates and lab plates after each process. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems. Helps troubleshoot production problems related to press plates.
* Develops and maintains technical and project documentation. Uses a variety of computer software such as: Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite.
* First responder to customers regarding incoming samples determining measurements in depths and gloss. Produces pressed samples for KMI and its customers based on specific specifications as dictated by KMI or customer, documenting all parameters.
* Stores and archives all customer samples for a maximum of two years. Maintains library of information regarding approved customer textures, customer lab plate sizes, and certified textures.
The Successful Candidate Will:
* Have an attention to detail,
* Be comfortable with computers,
* Have a high school diploma or GED and have three to five years' experience or training in related field; supervisory experience
* Be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds with close vision and depth perception necessary
* Pass a drug/alcohol test.
To complete our application process, all applicants must submit a completed application and all federally required self-ID forms. Please go to our website: www.kmiinc.com and click on the HR tab or visit our plant Monday -Friday 8am to 4pm. Kings Mountain International offers competitive pay and benefits.
Kings Mountain International is an Equal Opportunity
And an Affirmative Action Employer
Drug Free Workplace