Design Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client, 'the World's Largest Search Engine' in their search to fill a Design Operations Coordinator position in Mountain View, CA. This is a 6 month temporary opportunity/ Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
The Design Operations Coordinator will be responsible for driving projects to manage and improve business operations. This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally to drive process improvements with the end goal of providing the highest levels of efficiency. You must have exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. At the same time, you should have a bias for execution and a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility. As an Operations Coordinator, you must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You must be comfortable communicating across cultural, country and time-zone boundaries.
Responsibilities for the Design Operations Coordinator:
- Content review and approval
- Project management for content related activities
- Organization of that content
- BA/BS degree in Business or Managment
- 5 years of industry experience in Operations roles
- Experience managing a physical product (vs. services, software, etc) is a must
- Proficient in Google Docs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management and multitasking skills
- 3+ years previous program/project management experience
Nice to Have:
Knowledge of gift card industry or print industry