This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Provides the drawing, checking, and limited design of new and existing manufactured components and assemblies. Requires a close working relationship with application engineering, manufacturing engineering, plant personnel, marketing, and technical center to produce accurate, timely drawings for cost effective and marketable product. Requires knowledge of hardware/software installation/repair for CAD systems, geometric dimensioning & tolerancing practices, and 3D solid modeling.
Position may require training in Japan.
* CAD design/drafting of components, assemblies, bills of materials, revisions, etc. for NPA products such as ball screw, linear guide, monocarrier, robot module, accessories, and custom XY motion systems.
* Setting up standards/checking drawings prepared by associates.
* Documentation and distribution of new drawings and changes to existing drawings.
* Storing, tracking, managing drawings and changes to existing drawings.
* Documentation of standards and procedures
This job requires a minimum of a Technical Diploma or Associate's Degree in a related field and 2-4 years of position-related experience; preferably 4-6 years of position related experience.
Proficiency with Autocad and experience with Ideas, Solidworks, NX, or similar software is preferred.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor