Designer - Intermediate (Landlord Services Architecture Studio)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesigner- Landlord Services Studio
Gensler is one of the world s leading architecture, design and planning firms, with staff in locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing a lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence.
As a Gensler Architectural/Interior Designer with a successful track record on architectural projects, you will join Gensler s award winning Landlord Services studio in Los Angeles. You will collaborate with our Design Director to develop intelligence driven design solutions as well as coordinate all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production. Our commitment to collaboration and mentoring makes Gensler the perfect place to nurture your career.
What You Will Do:
* Work with the Design Director(s) and project team (s) on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production
* Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
* Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
* Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
* Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
* Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
* 5+ years minimum of experience on architecture projects
* Bachelors Degree in Architecture
* Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup, PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator.
* Knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes
* Strong organizations skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
* State Licensure and LEED accreditation is a plus
Applications will not be considered without uploaded portfolio/work samples
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.