Designer - Workplace Interiors 5-9 years experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 3/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONGensler Morristown was recently named by NJBiz Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey!
Our office is looking for aGensler's Morristown office is looking for an Interior Designer with 5-9 years experience to join our Corporate Interiors team.
* Conceptual design, design development, construction documents, test fits and space planning.
* Coordinate with technical team.
* Participate in business development and marketing efforts.
* Finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
* 5-9 years professional experience in design of Corporate interiors projects.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited school of design.
* Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills.
* Excellent presentation abilities.
* Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and inDesign required. Additional 3D computer design programs a plus.
* Must be able to provide examples of your conceptual design process.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications and include work samples will be considered.
GENSLER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PARTICIPANT IN THE U.S. FEDERAL E-VERIFY PROGRAM. WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.