Designer - Workplace Interiors 2 - 4 years experience
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGensler is one of the world s leading architecture, design and planning firms. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
Gensler's Morristown office is looking for a Designer with 2-4 years of corporate interiors experience to join our team.
* Collaborate on corporate interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
* Support Design Director in the development of space planning concepts and generate program documents.
* Coordinate with technical team.
* Participate in selection of furniture systems and specifications.
* Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction.
* Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives.
* Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
* 2 - 4 years professional experience, with a focus on corporate interiors projects.
* Knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited school of design.
* Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly.
* Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills.
* Excellent presentation abilities.
* Proficient with Revit and other computer design programs such as AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp.
For consideration, please submit resume and relevant work samples.Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.