Desk Side Support Senior Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Desk Side Support Senior Technician, to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Tysons Corner office.
- Serve as a senior team member and escalation point who may be conferred with as a subject matter authority by other IT personnel
- Manage timely escalation of customer issues by assigning appropriate priority level, escalating as necessary to management contacts, and owning the issue through
- Provide senior level service for any dispatched troubleshooting tickets, as well as resolve and document local requests for support
- Deliver high-quality, second-level service of the technology environment, management of Remedy tickets, asset management, and desktop service
- Oversee operating procedures, configurations, and documentation for local office hardware and software, adhering to national standards
- Participate in the implementation of national IT projects in the local environment
- Minimum three years of information systems experience supporting office technology and desktop support
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in diverse infrastructure technologies including desktop, applications, LAN, WAN, and servers preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to support and work with many levels of management and peers
- Ability to travel and provide on-call coverage on nights and weekends as needed with a demonstrated ability to provide hands on and remote troubleshooting, support and resolution of technology issues across several offices in a geographic area
- US Citizenship required
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .