This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DESKSIDE SUPPORT for our client in CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
JOB TITLE: DESKSIDE SUPPORT
JOB LOCATION: CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Perform varying degrees of problem analysis, resolution of application and hardware issues relating to Laptops, Desktops & Apple mobile device of Executives. Perform the below activities while adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and be able to independently prioritize based on urgency & Executive. Perform Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMACs) of hardware and software, Become familiar with local and regional infrastructure, key contacts, and escalations in regards to other teams in the business, Perform break-fix support for a wide range of hardware and software (site specific software competency will be trained while on the job), Demonstrate outstanding understanding and communication when working with clients, Work with vendors to add/change/remove account contracts, Support a standard set of applications and validate those applications when new versions are release for compatibility, Be quick and responsive, as the devices are usually used by high-profile customers, Acc
* Contributes to special assignments to increase the maturity of the CoE| e.g. budgeting tool design
* To analyze and prepare the data cuts as per review requirements
* To contribute research and data gathering as and when| e.g. opening an operations in new geos
* To put together data and slides from different sources for the whole function review with senior management
* To update information and run validation to keep it current| e.g. PMS
* To understand the requirements of the customer from the process & application