This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DESKSIDE SUPPORT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: FAIRFIELD, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
To provide day to day support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Desktop environment including PCs, laptops, telephones, mobile devices and other local peripherals.
* Working hands-on experience with Windows XP and Windows 7 O/S support
* Working hands-on experience with MS Outlook/Exchange and Office 2003, 2007 and/or 2010 support
* Ability to Configures and deploys desktop environments in accordance with the agreed standard configuration to authorized users
* Should have knowledge about Active Directory, OUs, domains and Imaging
* Basic network support knowledge
* Ability to troubleshoot network printers
* IMACs - Ability to install, remove hardware and/or software using supplied installation instructions and tools
* Capable of conducting tests of hardware and/or software affected using supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools
* Documents results in accordance with agreed procedures
* Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective management of third party suppliers.
* Ability to liaise with the Technical Services team to ensure that user accounts and accesses are added, amended and deleted in accordance with business requirements.
* Experience of desktop support in a trading floor or a call center Technology Snapshot: - O/S Support Experience - Desktop/Laptop Hardware - MS Office Support - Email/MS Outlook - Network Printer Support/MFDs - Basic VoIP (i.e. CISCO, Avaya) - VPN - Mobile Device Support (phones, tablets) - Use of Ticket Management System - Support Multiple Sites Onsite/Remote - TravelRequired
* Task Driver - Manage Client Expectations - Customer Service Oriented - Organized