This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Kingfisher Systems Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONFounded in 2005 and headquartered in Falls, Church, VA, Kingfisher Systems, Inc., a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), specializes in all-source IT Support Services, including Enterprise Service Desk (ESD), Enterprise Architecture (EA) Solutions, Telecommunications including VoIP, Cyber Security, Network/System Engineering, Training, and Database/Web development. Kingfisher has extensive experience and in-depth understanding of IT operations, acquisition and technical regulations, and policies. Kingfisher has a proven track record of providing technical solutions that meet mission-critical capabilities in a fiscally constrained environment. Kingfisher has proven proficiency and a strong track record supporting IT operational environments at every level.
**US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED**
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Office 2010 / 2016
System Center Configuration Manager
MSI Packaging (Flexera Admin Studio or similar)
Scripting (vbScript / PowerShell)
Microsoft Windows 10
Group Policy Administration
McAfee Epolicy Orchestrator (EPO)
Windows Management Instrumentation
Network Vulnerability Scanner
Experience & Education:
Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field preferred. 6 years of experience in information technology. Be able to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Excellent planning, organizing, problem solving, and verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve systems issues. Strong ability to install, configure and troubleshoot all aspects of Microsoft desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 10). Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory management including group policies and preferences. The ability to create scripts (vbscript/powershell) to augment the installation/configuration of software or to improve efficiency in manual tasks. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Strong commitment to detailed planning, documentation and quality assurance processes.
* Designs, implements and maintains Active Directory group policy objects that manage desktop configuration and security.
* Creates Applications and specialized deployments within SCCM.
* Creates/Modifies MSI Packages for deployment through SCCM.
* Participates in enterprise security compliance efforts
* Develops automation to reduce manual intervention in the engineering process.
* Identifies and targets problem areas within his/her function in order to ensure processes are established or improved.
* Helps to introduce and develop best practices within the group.
* Strong customer service awareness to keep the customers' requirements constantly in mind and ensure that activities align closely with these requirements.
* Mentors fellow team members and successfully imparts his/her expertise to them.
Security Requirements: Secret Clearance (interim acceptable)
Certification Requirement: CompTia Security+ CE
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.