Desktop / Laptop Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE DESCRIPTION : Provide end user support for computer systems (software, hardware) and equipment (printer, telecommunication devices, etc). Trouble shoot problems and equipment repair and replacement. Provide support for on-site conference meetings (video conference, webmeeting)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE : 5.00 YRS.
SCCM - Design and Implement Windows Deployment Packages
Scripting - look up user objects, etc.
General Description :
Support technician responsible for installing and troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers, other peripheral devices
Requirements/Must Have :
* Active Directory, Exchange Server, Print Server, SCCM, and Enterprise Remote Support Experience. Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required to provide laptop and desktop hardware support, to include warranty repair resolution, in a Windows 7 environment
* Strong ability to prioritize and track assignments will be required to ensure tasks are completed w/o the need for constant follow-up from supervisor
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) are a must to maintain our customer 1st focus, document processes and to communicate effectively within the team
* Quality in deliverables needs to be a major focus for customer confidence and to reduce the need for rework by the support team
* Ability to follow strict hardware inventory processes - applies to all stages of asset handling (receiving through deployment)
* Candidate must have experience troubleshooting multi-function printer issues in a networked environment
* Experience installing and troubleshooting desktop applications
* Must be able to operate with minimal supervision. For this reason the successful candidate must be able to prioritize tasks/ workloads to achieve expected results utilizing strong troubleshooting and self-initiative skills.