This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : DESKSIDE/ INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER (HANDS & FEET SUPPORT)
LOCATION : DEARBORN, MI
* Accountable for managing daily technician level service delivery.
* Accountable for SLA management and customer satisfaction within each respective assigned team.
* Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value to the account.
* Ensure and monitor that documented processes are in place to provide consistent service quality within individual teams under each cluster lead's management scope.
* Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity are available to meet both existing and new business demand from the account.
* Oversee the daily team workload distribution and completion of assigned tasks for all technicians and provides continuous improvement to the quality of service.
* Understanding of IT services.
* Motivates, develops and mentors teams of technicians.
* Provides input and support to new business opportunities.
* Perform the resource management, forecasting and planning and ensure timely report updates are provided to the RSM (Regional Service Manager) for project planning.
* Understand matrix reporting and have ability to analyse the data to provide operational pulse.
* Have skills to provide performance reviews, and performance improvement plans.
* Understand how to create, modify, and improve workflows and process improvement plans.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Be able to provide weekly analysis, reporting and presentation of overall health, risks and issues for respective areas of management.