Desktop Support Analyst 8/26/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi All,
We have an immediate requirement for our direct client. Please find the complete job description below and let me know with your interest.
TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA 95110
* Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
* Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
* Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
* Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
* Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
* May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
* May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
* Diagnoses computer issues, monitors processing systems, installs software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs for both Mac and PC environments.
This position supports the IT tech cafe in San Jose, a great group in a fun environment that handles many challenging escalations. Candidates need to be technically strong, and have BOTH PC and MAC skills.