Desktop Support 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: AUSTIN, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Provide day-to-day support, ensuring effective and efficient operation of the Desktop environment; including PCs, laptops, telephones, palmtops, and other local peripherals.
* Strong SCCM experience is mandatory
* Able to configure and deploy desktop environments in accordance with the agreed standard configuration to authorized users.
* Ability to install or remove hardware and/or software, using supplied installation instructions and tools.
* Capable of conducting tests of the hardware and/or software affected, utilizing supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools, and correct malfunctions.
* Document results in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective management of third party suppliers.
* Ability to liaise with the Technical Services team, ensuring user accounts and accesses are added, amended, and deleted in accordance with business requirements.