This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DESKTOP SUPPORT for our client in BOISE, ID
JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT
JOB LOCATION: BOISE, ID
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Ability to disconnect/reconnect computer workstations, peripherals, and phone equipment.
* Safely move equipment point to point using wheeled carts and vehicles.
* Follow ESD safety precautions to avoid electrostatic discharge or equipment damage.
* Ability to follow documentation and knowledge articles to provision operating systems and software onto workstations and laptops, solve common issues.
* Ability to use remote desktop connectivity applications
* Working knowledge of imaging utilities such as Ghost, SCCM, etc
* Delivery and setup of PC equipment to end-users.
* Use trouble ticketing system to accept assignments, document work events, complete requests and verify customer satisfaction.
* Ability to provision wireless devices.(E.g. Blackberry, Android, and iPhone)
* Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft OS and Microsoft application.
* Demonstrated proficiency for installation of desktop software.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and GPO
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Mastery of all L1 required skills
* Significant, demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
* Clients: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
* Servers: 2012, 2008 r2, 2008, 2003, 2000
* Functionally capable with Apple OS X
* Advanced troubleshooting skills with hard drive encryption software
* Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite:
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook configuration issues with Exchange
* Strong client-side remote access troubleshooting skills
* Demonstrate strong skills supporting printers in an enterprise environment
* Advanced knowledge of client-side management tools - Microsoft Active Directory, GPO and Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
* Demonstrate proficiency in using applications in the Micron environment - MTGroups, BMC Remedy, Projects, Processes, etc.
* Strong proficiency in creating and referencing documentation and knowledge articles using Micron tools.
* Strong software installation and support skills.
* Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support