Desktop Support Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER for our client in REDMOND, WA
JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
Support Engineer is responsible for managing a multi-user computing environment within a local area network (LAN). include installing and configuring system hardware and software, upgrading software and performing backup/recovery tasks.
* Installation and maintenance of Windows OS
* Installation/updating of desktop software
* Remote desktop connections
* Antivirus support
* Create a backup and recovery policy
* Desktop performance monitoring and optimization
* AD (Active Directory)
* RAS Server,VPN & IAS Server
* Default Gateway