This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
* Provide real time 1st level support during trading hours, and provide notification to Service desk for tracking purposes post issue.
* First level support for a number of Market data applications
* Maintains and trouble shoots peripherals pertaining to the user's desktop and or business tools relating to the desktop environment including Mobile devices.
* First and Second level support of in-house and third party applications
* Acquiring hardware and peripherals as well as supplying initial build with the appropriate configuration and setup of new desktops
* Provide coverage and support for all remote sites
* Document all processes and contribute to additional troubleshooting procedures.
* Evaluation, beta testing and scheduling of new 3rd Party application into production environment
* Complete any mandatory training by the required deadlines.
* Provide 1st level Communication support with minor trouble shooting for Turret, desktop Avaya, Cisco and Nortel devices.
* Other duties as may be required
* Demonstrate moderate to advanced knowledge in all aspects of desktop hardware and peripherals, Microsoft Operating Systems and industry standard maintenance
* Virus and Malware protection including the ability to work with the enterprise monitoring tools.
* Configurations and support of Microsoft products, OS X and Industry standard Linux Desktop Operating systems.
* Patching utilities for Windows Operating systems and Company approved Software.
* Approved trading and market data support tools from vendors
* Basic Working knowledge of Server and Network devices and environments.
* MCP/MCSA Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (preferred)
* Microsoft recognized training with current Windows Operation systems (preferred)
* Bloomberg Tech Training Certification courses (preferred)
* A+ certification (preferred)