Desktop Support (LIMS)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Round Lake, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Desktop Support (LIMS)
DURATION- 12 MONTHS (POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND UPTO 2 YEARS)
LOCATION- (NORTH COVE) MARION, NC OR ROUND LAKE, IL OR DEERFIELD, IL
Individual will work with business partners and BaxLIMS team members to maintain and support expansion of multiple host environments that support the LIMS system: applications, database, etc.; and support expansion of the Laboratory Instruments Interface module: identifying, configuring, deploying and maintaining laboratory instruments in the LIMS system
* Support maintenance of existing host environments: application servers, database servers, shared NAS/SAN, UNIX
* Support LIMS application installs, upgrades, re-starts, refreshes, etc.
* Support maintenance of existing instruments interfaced with LIMS application
* Work with instrumentation vendors to configure parsing information
* Manage configuration changes in validation and production environments
* Establish strong relationships w/business partners-executive stakeholders
* Support LIMS application installs, upgrades, etc.
* Accountable for defining or executing test activities within a validated environment
* 0 - 2 years' experience in supporting / maintaining host environments
* Demonstrated experience working effectively in a virtual, cross-cultural environment
* Proficient in English (written and oral)
* Bachelor's degree in computer related field and 2+ years of relevant technical experience
* LIMS application background is a plus