This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DESKTOP SUPPORT for our client in LOS ANGELES, CA
JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT
JOB LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Mac Exp is a must. PC is a must too but Mac is probably more important.
* General desktop support - MS Office, MAC Office, HP Laptops/Desktops, Imaging processes, troubleshoot Internet
* Create Active Directory accounts
* Manage group memberships
* Distribution List additions
* Disabling accounts according to SOX requirements
* Assist with video conference calls
* Executive support
* Manage PC inventory according to specs
* Liaise with Customer Directors when appropriate
* MUST be able to work as part of a team, share knowledge, demonstrate competence in computer support
* Good social skills - be able to interact with business and IT
* Hours are 10:30 - 6:30 PST, M-F
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support