Desktop Support Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Desktop Support Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Interview: Phone + In-person
Job Type : FULL TIME ~ PERM
SUMMARY: LEAD the DESKTOP SUPPORT TEAM within the IT organization to provide excellent, customized support to end users at Corporate and Branch locations.
EDUCATION : - BACHELOR'S Degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
* Eight or more year's progressive IT experience.
* Windows operating systems experience.
* MICROSOFT PRODUCTIVITY APPLICATIONS such as OFFICE , PROJECT and VISIO , browser-based and client-server applications, MOBILE PHONE APPLICATIONS , REMOTE CONNECTIVITY and OFFICE TELEPHONE SYSTEMS with the ability to keep up with new technologies emerging in desktop infrastructure and software.
* MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONpreferred.
* Excellent organizational, PROJECT MANAGEMENT and PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS .
* Strong VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION skills with the ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
* Ability to relate to others in a positive, respectful way, build relationships with people at all levels in the organization and leverage networks to get things done.
* Ability to understand how others react to conflict, how to address conflict constructively, handle recurrent conflict, resolve issues between employees and preserve relationships when the pressure is on.