Desktop Support 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for DESKTOP SUPPORT for our client in MIDDLEBURY, CT
JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT
JOB LOCATION: MIDDLEBURY, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Expected candidate should have 5-10 years' experience working with company/client with more than 300-500 IT users.
* Should have experience of using ticketing tools (ITSM tool) like Service Now (SNOW) or Remedy or any other tool
* Should have worked on SLA's and understand service level management
* Should be a team man, customer focussed, service oriented with good communication skills to satisfy customer
* Should be able to travel in case of need and stretch extra mile to meet deadlines
* Experience on Laptop/Desktop and thin clients- Installation, maintenance, imaging/reimaging, common fixes
* Experience Networkarchitecture-LAN/WAN understanding and to be able to work on switches, access points etc.
* Knowledge of Phone system, PBX, Voicemail system
* Understanding of Site server maintenance and backup
* Knowledge and experience of printer maintenance
* Vendor liaison for phone, printers, electricity, site specific software and other maintenance departments which impacts IT
* Added-understanding of- Lotus notes administration, Active directory, Exchange, MS lync and other Microsoft office tools
* Should be able to perform various software installation, understand SCCM, Citrix, assist in IT projects and understand site specific software
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support